Personal information we collect:
- IVS, collects personal information from you when you voluntarily provide such information in the course of submitting visas, passports, and other applications and services which we process for Embassies, Consulates, and the VFS Office. We will not use, reveal, or retain the information other than as necessary to complete the service you have requested and, if relevant, to secure payment for those services.
- We may also use that personal information in evaluating your service needs and contacting you regarding additional services that we provide that you may find useful. In any such contact we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of such usage in the future. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services. The data that we provide them is anonymous and does not reveal specific personal information related to our customers. This data is used for specific functions that require broad-based user statistics which help to improve the overall IVS customer experience.
- This site may contain links to other sites. IVS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- While every effort is made to provide accurate information, travel visa and passport requirements are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee complete accuracy at all times. Processing times and charges given are solely for guidance purposes and cannot be guaranteed. IVS recommends that travel visas be obtained before travel. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed prior to the visa or passport being issued, unless they are a specifically required for that high commission. In such cases, refundable arrangements should be made.